Cut from the same 1.3mm cowhide leather used for Alpinestars’ race suits, the GP Plus R line is the gold standard for track level protection and performance in a street package. The GP Plus R V2 is designed with significantly more strategic stretch panels than its predecessor, resulting in a much more flexible, comfortable jacket without sacrificing safety.
Armor is standard at the limbs and CE Level 2 Nucleon is available for the back and chest. Whether you plan to carve up the track or the back roads, zip your Alpinestars GP Plus R V2 Leather Jacket to a pair of Alpinestars textile or leather pants and hit the apex knowing you are wearing some of the very best in race-bred streetwear.
- Highly durable and technical premium 1.3mm multi-panel leather construction
- Alpinestars race-derived and CE-approved removable internal shoulder and elbow protectors
- Shoulder protection features over-molded advanced TPU guard layered under the outer fabric
- Chest and back pad pockets with PE padding (Nucleon protector sold separately)
- Size-adjustable snap-button system for Level 2 CE certified Alpinestars Nucleon Back protector (Nucleon back protector sold separately)
- Extensive, advanced poly stretch inserts on chest, underarm and rear shoulder
- Extensive accordion leather stretch panels above elbow areas allow greater range of movement
- Perforated padded panels integrated into main shell and sleeves for improved fit
- Pre-curved sleeve construction helps reduce riding fatigue and prevent material bunching
- Combination snap button and zipper wrist closures for secure and customized fit
- VELCRO® brand fastener and D-ring waist adjustments
- Zippered ventilation inlets on shoulders
- Soft 3D mesh collar construction plus 3D mesh cuff edging
- Mesh liner construction
- External, large-opening zippered front hand pockets
- Multiple internal compartment pockets feature VELCRO® brand fasteners for additional security
- Interior waterproof wallet pocket for safe storage of documents/electronics
- Waist connection zipper allows attachment to Alpinestars riding pants
- Reflective detailing for improved rider visibility
|Clothing Material Group|
|Ride Style Group|
Jacket Size Guide
Motorcycle Leather & Textile Jacket size comparison chart.
|Euro Chest Size||UK Chest Size||Alpha Chest Size|
- All online orders are processed once the full payment is processed and confirmed.
- All online orders are shipped using An Post or Pony Express throughout Ireland. Orders processed before 3:00pm leave the same day. Order processed after 3.00pm will leave the following day. Same day dispatch is only available Monday through Friday.
- All orders where the billing address differs to the delivery address may take longer due to extra security checks. This is designed to protect our customers from fraud.
- All prices on our website are quoted inclusive of VAT. A VAT breakdown will be shown upon checkout.
- Bikeworld offer real time tracking via the An Post website on all deliveries.
- Upon checkout, you will have the option of having your order collected in store. A full card payment will be required online prior to collecting your goods in store. "Web Only" priced items cannot be collected in-store.
- Shipping prices may vary depending on the products in your shopping cart at time of checkout. We do our best to offer competitive shipping rates. Below is a general breakdown of our shipping costs:
Cart total under €50*
- €10 to Ireland and Northern Ireland
- €20 to United Kingdom
Cart total over €50*
- Free to Ireland and Northern Ireland
- Free to United Kingdom
*These prices are for shopping cart totals of 3kg or less. Orders over 3kg are priced accordingly based on the overall shopping cart weight.
Any products which were purchased via our online stores must be in their original packaging and original condition. Proof of purchase is also required and must be within 14 days of date of receipt. Any returns after 14 days may be subject to 15% restocking charge.
Any products purchased which qualified for Free Shipping and are returned under the 14 day cooling off period will be subject to a postage fee of €10 for Ireland & Northern Ireland or €20 for the United Kingdom. This fee will be deducted from your refund.
To return your item free of charge you will first need to obtain an RMA number. Once you receive an RMA number, you may use An Posts Return My Shopping service to return your purchase. All items which are end of line or special ordered are non-returnable or refundable unless they are damaged or defective on arrival. If your order is damaged or defective on arrival, please inform a member of our staff straight away by phoning 01-4566222. This policy does not affect the statutory rights afforded to consumers.
When it comes to purchasing a motorbike, securing the right financing can sometimes be a challenging task. At Bikeworld however, we not only provide you with the bike you’ve always dreamed of owning but we can also recommend a reputable financier who provides a fantastic service and has assisted many of our clients with the funding when they need it.
Flexi-Fi is a retail instalment payment plan facility, an easy alternative to paying with cash or credit card for your motorcycle, clothing & accessories. Whether it’s a new motorcycle, helmet, jacket or accessories Flexi-Fi is there to make finance simple!
It’s all about you – you’re in total control. You select the goods; You select the amount; You have full access to your Flexi-Fi account via your very own self-serve portal. You can even pay out your purchase early without any additional fees or charges. Like we said, it’s all about you!
Flexi-Fi like to know their customers so to apply, you complete a simple, quick and easy online application form on your mobile phone or mobile device. Apply from home, at the office or in-store – it’s your choice.
There's an application fee of €35 when signing the contract and a monthly fee of €3.50 to run your account. These fees are included in your credit and payment schedules; itemised on your payment schedule so you know exactly how much you are paying. Providing you stick to your payment schedule, you know exactly how many payments you need to make and the total amount payable throughout your Flexi-Fi payment term.
Special Interest Rates apply depending on what you want to purchase and may vary by retailer so best to check in store for the best Flexi-Fi rate.
Flexi-Fi likes to keep in touch so will send you SMS messages and emails throughout your application and time with us. Having a mobile phone number and email address is required to enjoy the benefits of Flexi-Fi.
To apply for Flexi-Fi, all you need is a valid email address, your mobile phone number and meet the following minimum criteria:
- Be at least 21 years of age
- Be an Irish citizen or permanent resident of Ireland
- Earn a minimum taxable income of €21,000 per year
- Have a current credit / debit card and a Photo ID
- Have a good credit history
- Minimum order value of €750
During your Flexi-Fi assessment, additional documents such as a recent bank statement, utility bill or payslip may be requested to support your application. Once we have all we need, you’ll receive a credit decision within minutes! It’s that simple!
Finance is available, 0% deposit needed, 6.99% Interest Rate over 2 or 3 years. For further information, please contact a member of our sales department or apply below. Terms & Conditions apply.