This fully vented Dainese Tutu cowhide suit has been designed for use on road or track and Its fully CE certified so meets the proposed ACU rules for racing in 2019. A standard that a lot of suits struggle to meet. As well as a perforated certified supple cowhide leather shell this suit also has CE certified protectors in the knees, elbows and hips. The shoulders are also equipped with aluminium plates on the outside to help prevent ‘dig in’ when it all goes wrong whilst the elbows have inbuilt titanium plates to keep your arms safe.
If you’re a serious rider you’ll appreciate the removable and replaceable knee sliders, and if you’re really serious you’ll appreciate the removable and replaceable elbow sliders as well. There is an integrated suit to boot fastening system which works brilliantly with the matching Dainese Torque D1 in boots. This suit has also been designed to accommodate a back protector such as the Forcefield back protector or the Dainese Wave D1.
There is a NanoFeel washable and removable liner plus 3D bubble fabric inserts for even more comfort. These work with the selected perforated panels and elasticated inserts to give you total freedom of movement and complete comfort on the road or trackThe aerodynamic hump has a hidden secret as well, you can use it for the Dainese hydration kit so that it’s ready for those long races on track where dehydration can sap your lap times as fast as your energy. It works just as well on the road on those days when you really need to stop for a drink but just want to keep going. The Laguna Seca is also available as a ‘short’ suit. If you think this is for you have a look here; Laguna Seca 4 S/T perf. leather suitThis suit has evolved from years of development in MotoGP where nothing but performance matters.
- S1 Bielastic Fabric
- Tutu Cowhide Leather
- Composite Protectors Certified To En 1621.1 Level 2 Standard On Elbows
- Composite Protectors Certified To En 1621.1 Level 2 Standard On Knees
- Seamless Aluminium Plates On Shoulders
- Seamless Titanium Plates On Elbows
- Soft Protectors Certified To En 1621.1 Standard Level 2 On Hips
- Soft Protectors Certified To En 1621.1 Standard Level 2 On Shoulders
- Suit Certified To Ce - Cat. Ii - 89/686/Eec Directive
- Aerodynamic Spoiler
- Collar With Elasticated Insert
- Elasticated Inserts
- Inserts In Elasticated Fabric
- Integrated Suit To Boots Fastening System
- Lycra Inserts On Inner Lining Enhance Movements
- Microelastic 2.0
- Tri-Axial Elasticated Insert On The Back
- 3D-Bubble Fabric Inserts
- Nanofeel® Removable Liner
- 1 Inner Pocket
- Interchangeable Elbow Sliders
- Interchangeable Knee Sliders
- Pocket For Water Bag Kit Code 1996256
- Replaceable Slider System 2.0: Quickly Releaseable Elbow Slider
|Clothing Material Group|
|Ride Style Group|
Dainese Suit Size Guide
Dainese Measure Yourself suit guide - The fit of Dainese items of clothing is very important to ensure proper protection. Before selecting your size, we suggest you take a tape measure and measure your chest, waist, hips, crotch and all the other parts of the body to be protected. Consult our Dainese size charts to find out how. You will find detailed information about the sizes offered and how to take measurements for the specific item you want. For further information visit www.dainese.com
|EU Size||UK Size||Alpha Size||Arms (CM)||Chest (cm)||Waist (cm)||Hips (cm)||Leg (cm)||Height (cm)|
- All online orders are processed once the full payment is processed and confirmed.
- All online orders are shipped using Fastway Couriers or Pony Express throughout Ireland. Orders processed before 1:00pm leave the same day. Order processed after 1.00pm will leave the following day. Dispatch is only available Monday through Friday.
- All orders where the billing address differs to the delivery address may take longer due to extra security checks. This is designed to protect our customers from fraud.
- All prices on our website are quoted inclusive of VAT. A VAT breakdown will be shown upon checkout.
- Upon checkout, you will have the option of having your order collected in store. A full card payment will be required online prior to collecting your goods in store. "Web Only" priced items cannot be collected in-store.
- Shipping prices may vary depending on the products in your shopping cart at time of checkout. We do our best to offer competitive shipping rates. Below is a general breakdown of our shipping costs:
Cart total under €50*
- €10 to Ireland and Northern Ireland
- €20 to United Kingdom
Cart total over €50*
- Free to Ireland and Northern Ireland
- Free to United Kingdom
Shipping to Europe
- €30 for total cart weight upto 3KG
- €50 for total cart weight between 3KG & 7KG
Shipping to the Rest of the world
- Contact us for a price
Any products which were purchased via our online stores must be in their original packaging and original condition. Proof of purchase is also required and must be within 14 days of date of receipt. Any returns after 14 days may be subject to 15% restocking charge.
Any products purchased which qualified for Free Shipping and are returned under the 14 day cooling off period will be subject to a postage fee of €10 for Ireland & Northern Ireland or €20 for the United Kingdom. This fee will be deducted from your refund.
To return your item free of charge you will first need to obtain an RMA number. Once you receive an RMA number, you may use An Posts Return My Shopping service to return your purchase. All items which are end of line or special ordered are non-returnable or refundable unless they are damaged or defective on arrival. If your order is damaged or defective on arrival, please inform a member of our staff straight away by phoning 01-4566222. This policy does not affect the statutory rights afforded to consumers.
When it comes to purchasing a motorbike, securing the right financing can sometimes be a challenging task. At Bikeworld however, we not only provide you with the bike you’ve always dreamed of owning but we can also recommend a reputable financier who provides a fantastic service and has assisted many of our clients with the funding when they need it.
Flexi-Fi is a retail instalment payment plan facility, an easy alternative to paying with cash or credit card for your motorcycle, clothing & accessories. Whether it’s a new motorcycle, helmet, jacket or accessories Flexi-Fi is there to make finance simple!
It’s all about you – you’re in total control. You select the goods; You select the amount; You have full access to your Flexi-Fi account via your very own self-serve portal. You can even pay out your purchase early without any additional fees or charges. Like we said, it’s all about you!
Flexi-Fi like to know their customers so to apply, you complete a simple, quick and easy online application form on your mobile phone or mobile device. Apply from home, at the office or in-store – it’s your choice.
There's an application fee of €35 when signing the contract and a monthly fee of €3.50 to run your account. These fees are included in your credit and payment schedules; itemised on your payment schedule so you know exactly how much you are paying. Providing you stick to your payment schedule, you know exactly how many payments you need to make and the total amount payable throughout your Flexi-Fi payment term.
Special Interest Rates apply depending on what you want to purchase and may vary by retailer so best to check in store for the best Flexi-Fi rate.
Flexi-Fi likes to keep in touch so will send you SMS messages and emails throughout your application and time with us. Having a mobile phone number and email address is required to enjoy the benefits of Flexi-Fi.
To apply for Flexi-Fi, all you need is a valid email address, your mobile phone number and meet the following minimum criteria:
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Be an Irish citizen or permanent resident of Ireland
- Earn a minimum taxable income of €21,000 per year
- Have a current credit/debit card and a Photo ID
- Have a good credit history
- Minimum order value of €80
During your Flexi-Fi assessment, additional documents such as a recent bank statement, utility bill or payslip may be requested to support your application. Once we have all we need, you’ll receive a credit decision within minutes! It’s that simple!
Finance is available, 0% deposit needed, 6.99% Interest Rate over 2 or 3 years. For further information, please contact a member of our sales department or apply below. Terms & Conditions apply.