The designers at LS2 took a popular concept, 180-degree flip, and designed a totally new and unique mechanism, allowing the Valiant to be the smallest, lightest helmet of its kind on the market. If the weather is cold, use it as a full-face. Easily flip the chin bar back to talk to your friends. As things warm up, use it as a ¾ open face helmet. No matter how you have it configured, you still get the benefit of a face shield and LS2’s Twin Shield System drop-down internal sun shield. The FogFighter treated fog resistant shield is optically correct, as well as scratch resistant. The comfort padding uses LS2’s Thermo-Form lining. Thermo Form uses heat and pressure to weld the outer material to the inner foam. This avoids the need for glues and other chemicals and allows the breathable fabric to stay breathable. The liner is removable, washable and hypoallergenic. Fully adjustable dynamic ventilation allows airflow to keep you cool, and control to keep you comfortable. The quick release chin strap makes it easy to get a secure, comfortable fit. The Valiant is LS2 SENA Bluetooth ready and meets or exceeds DOT standards.
- 180-degree flip-front modular design
- 2 shell sizes: XS-XL, 2XL-3XL
- Multi-density EPS
- KPA (Kinetic Polymer Alloy) shell
- Scratch- and UV-resistant face shield
- Chin curtain
- Laser cut cheek pads
- Steel quick release chin strap
- Dynamic Flow-through Ventilation creates a constant flow of air
- Versatility that allows the rider to easily choose between a full face or a ¾ open face helmet
- Ready for LRP 3 Bluetooth by SENA (sold separately)
- Built-in Twin Shield System inner sun shield
|Clothing Material Group|
|Main Material||Multi-density EPS|
Helmet Size Guide
Motorcycle Helmet sizing - Your motorcycle helmet is a vital piece of equipment. This is not only because it is required by law, but more importantly wearing a helmet can help to protect you from serious brain injuries. It is essential to ensure that the helmet you are wearing fits correctly. If it is too small then it will obviously be uncomfortable, but if it is too big then it won’t provide the proper protection and could come off in the event of an accident. To find the right helmet size, measure all the way round your head at the widest point. Keep the tape measure above your ears and make sure that the tape measure is not too tight, nor too loose. Take your measurement in centimetres (cm).
|Helmet Size||Circumference (cm)|
|MS / M||57-58|
- All online orders are processed once the full payment is processed and confirmed.
- All online orders are shipped using Fastway Couriers or Pony Express throughout Ireland. Orders processed before 1:00pm leave the same day. Order processed after 1.00pm will leave the following day. Dispatch is only available Monday through Friday.
- All orders where the billing address differs to the delivery address may take longer due to extra security checks. This is designed to protect our customers from fraud.
- All prices on our website are quoted inclusive of VAT. A VAT breakdown will be shown upon checkout.
- Upon checkout, you will have the option of having your order collected in store. A full card payment will be required online prior to collecting your goods in store. "Web Only" priced items cannot be collected in-store.
- Shipping prices may vary depending on the products in your shopping cart at time of checkout. We do our best to offer competitive shipping rates. Below is a general breakdown of our shipping costs:
Cart total under €50*
- €10 to Ireland and Northern Ireland
- €20 to United Kingdom
Cart total over €50*
- Free to Ireland and Northern Ireland
- Free to United Kingdom
Shipping to Europe
- €30 for total cart weight upto 3KG
- €50 for total cart weight between 3KG & 7KG
Shipping to the Rest of the world
- Contact us for a price
Any products which were purchased via our online stores must be in their original packaging and original condition. Proof of purchase is also required and must be within 14 days of date of receipt. Any returns after 14 days may be subject to 15% restocking charge.
Any products purchased which qualified for Free Shipping and are returned under the 14 day cooling off period will be subject to a postage fee of €10 for Ireland & Northern Ireland or €20 for the United Kingdom. This fee will be deducted from your refund.
To return your item free of charge you will first need to obtain an RMA number. Once you receive an RMA number, you may use An Posts Return My Shopping service to return your purchase. All items which are end of line or special ordered are non-returnable or refundable unless they are damaged or defective on arrival. If your order is damaged or defective on arrival, please inform a member of our staff straight away by phoning 01-4566222. This policy does not affect the statutory rights afforded to consumers.
When it comes to purchasing a motorbike, securing the right financing can sometimes be a challenging task. At Bikeworld however, we not only provide you with the bike you’ve always dreamed of owning but we can also recommend a reputable financier who provides a fantastic service and has assisted many of our clients with the funding when they need it.
Flexi-Fi is a retail instalment payment plan facility, an easy alternative to paying with cash or credit card for your motorcycle, clothing & accessories. Whether it’s a new motorcycle, helmet, jacket or accessories Flexi-Fi is there to make finance simple!
It’s all about you – you’re in total control. You select the goods; You select the amount; You have full access to your Flexi-Fi account via your very own self-serve portal. You can even pay out your purchase early without any additional fees or charges. Like we said, it’s all about you!
Flexi-Fi like to know their customers so to apply, you complete a simple, quick and easy online application form on your mobile phone or mobile device. Apply from home, at the office or in-store – it’s your choice.
There's an application fee of €35 when signing the contract and a monthly fee of €3.50 to run your account. These fees are included in your credit and payment schedules; itemised on your payment schedule so you know exactly how much you are paying. Providing you stick to your payment schedule, you know exactly how many payments you need to make and the total amount payable throughout your Flexi-Fi payment term.
Special Interest Rates apply depending on what you want to purchase and may vary by retailer so best to check in store for the best Flexi-Fi rate.
Flexi-Fi likes to keep in touch so will send you SMS messages and emails throughout your application and time with us. Having a mobile phone number and email address is required to enjoy the benefits of Flexi-Fi.
To apply for Flexi-Fi, all you need is a valid email address, your mobile phone number and meet the following minimum criteria:
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Be an Irish citizen or permanent resident of Ireland
- Earn a minimum taxable income of €21,000 per year
- Have a current credit/debit card and a Photo ID
- Have a good credit history
- Minimum order value of €80
During your Flexi-Fi assessment, additional documents such as a recent bank statement, utility bill or payslip may be requested to support your application. Once we have all we need, you’ll receive a credit decision within minutes! It’s that simple!
Finance is available, 0% deposit needed, 6.99% Interest Rate over 2 or 3 years. For further information, please contact a member of our sales department or apply below. Terms & Conditions apply.