Maverick by name; a maverick by nature. Made from a hardwearing MaxTex ballistic outer construction, this textile ladies motorcycle jacket is CE Certified to Level A, with CE certified level 1 back protector, shoulder and elbow armour, offering impact resistance in the event of an incident. An additional safety feature is the reflex reflective print which offer enhanced visibility in poor weather conditions.
The interchangeable liner system is a key characteristic of the RST Maverick Ladies Jacket, offering fantastic versatility when riding. The SinAqua waterproof membrane and quilted thermal liners can be utilised in a variety of ways; jacket with no liners, jacket + thermal liner, jacket with waterproof liner or jacket with both thermal and waterproof linings, so you can take on any weather condition on your ride.
Stretch panels, arm and waist adjusters all support a more comfortable contoured fit. Additional supporting features include MAX zippers, a 360° connection zipper for connecting to any RST garment and multi-pocketed intake and exhaust ventilation areas which can be opened as required to channel airflow in, around and out of the jacket.
All this and we are yet to talk about storage - the multiple internal and outer pockets are ideal for storing valuables such as phones, wallets and keys. Not to mention the fixed rear large map pocket for storing maps and other large documents. The Maverick textile jacket is a great piece of kit offering touring riders the ability to go anywhere come rain or shine.
- CE Certification Rating: A
- Back Protector: CE Level 1
- Shoulder Armour: CE Level 1
- Elbow Armour: CE Level 1
- Main Outer Material: MaxTex
- Waterproof Lining: Removable SinAqua Lining
- Thermal Lining: Interchangeable Quilted Thermal Full Lining
- Zips: Max Zips
- Thread: Bonded Nylon - Triple Stitched
- Ventilation: Intake Vents, Outake Vents, Mesh
- Connection Zip: Yes - 360º
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Reflective Detail: Yes - Reflex Print
- Adjustment: Waist Adjusters
- Outer Pockets: 2
- Map Pocket: Fixed
|Clothing Material Group|
|Ride Style Group|
|Waterproof Lining Group|
|Waterproof Lining||SinAqua Membrane|
Jacket Size Guide
Motorcycle Leather & Textile Jacket size comparison chart.
|Euro Chest Size||UK Chest Size||Alpha Chest Size|
- All online orders are processed once the full payment is processed and confirmed.
- All online orders are shipped using Fastway Couriers or Pony Express throughout Ireland. Orders processed before 1:00pm leave the same day for next day delivery. Order processed after 1.00pm will leave the following day. Dispatch is only available Monday through Friday. During the month of December we cannot guarantee delivery times quoted due to high volumes of orders being processed by our couriers.
- Same day delivery applies to Dublin only and orders must be received by 3:00pm. Same day delivery is only available Monday through Friday. During the month of December we cannot guarantee delivery times quoted due to high volumes of orders being processed by our couriers.
- All orders where the billing address differs to the delivery address may take longer due to extra security checks. This is designed to protect our customers from fraud.
- All prices on our website are quoted inclusive of VAT. A VAT breakdown will be shown upon checkout.
- We are prohibited from shipping Aerosols outside of Ireland.
- Upon checkout, you will have the option of having your order collected in store. A full card payment will be required online prior to collecting your goods in store. "Web Only" priced items cannot be collected in-store.
- Shipping prices may vary depending on the products in your shopping cart at time of checkout. We do our best to offer competitive shipping rates. Below is a general breakdown of our shipping costs:
Cart total under €50*
- €10 to Ireland and Northern Ireland
- €20 to United Kingdom
Cart total over €50*
- Free to Ireland and Northern Ireland
- Free to United Kingdom
Shipping to Europe
- €30 for total cart weight upto 3KG
- €50 for total cart weight between 3KG & 7KG
Shipping to the Rest of the world
- Contact us for a price
*These prices are for shopping cart totals of 3kg or less. Orders over 3kg are priced accordingly based on the overall shopping cart weight. This does not include same day shipping to Dublin.
Any products which were purchased via our online stores must be in their original packaging and original condition. Proof of purchase is also required and must be within 14 days of date of receipt. Any returns after 14 days may be subject to 15% restocking charge.
Any products purchased which qualified for Free Shipping and are returned under the 14 day cooling off period will be subject to a postage fee of €10 for Ireland & Northern Ireland or €20 for the United Kingdom. This fee will be deducted from your refund.
To return your item free of charge you will first need to obtain an RMA number. Once you receive an RMA number, you may use An Posts Return My Shopping service to return your purchase. All items which are end of line or special ordered are non-returnable or refundable unless they are damaged or defective on arrival. If your order is damaged or defective on arrival, please inform a member of our staff straight away by phoning 01-4566222. This policy does not affect the statutory rights afforded to consumers.
When it comes to purchasing a motorbike, securing the right financing can sometimes be a challenging task. At Bikeworld however, we not only provide you with the bike you’ve always dreamed of owning but we can also recommend a reputable financier who provides a fantastic service and has assisted many of our clients with the funding when they need it.
Flexi-Fi is a retail instalment payment plan facility, an easy alternative to paying with cash or credit card for your motorcycle, clothing & accessories. Whether it’s a new motorcycle, helmet, jacket or accessories Flexi-Fi is there to make finance simple!
It’s all about you – you’re in total control. You select the goods; You select the amount; You have full access to your Flexi-Fi account via your very own self-serve portal. You can even pay out your purchase early without any additional fees or charges. Like we said, it’s all about you!
Flexi-Fi like to know their customers so to apply, you complete a simple, quick and easy online application form on your mobile phone or mobile device. Apply from home, at the office or in-store – it’s your choice.
There's an application fee of €35 when signing the contract and a monthly fee of €3.50 to run your account. These fees are included in your credit and payment schedules; itemised on your payment schedule so you know exactly how much you are paying. Providing you stick to your payment schedule, you know exactly how many payments you need to make and the total amount payable throughout your Flexi-Fi payment term.
Special Interest Rates apply depending on what you want to purchase and may vary by retailer so best to check in store for the best Flexi-Fi rate.
Flexi-Fi likes to keep in touch so will send you SMS messages and emails throughout your application and time with us. Having a mobile phone number and email address is required to enjoy the benefits of Flexi-Fi.
To apply for Flexi-Fi, all you need is a valid email address, your mobile phone number and meet the following minimum criteria:
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Be an Irish citizen or permanent resident of Ireland
- Earn a minimum taxable income of €21,000 per year
- Have a current credit/debit card and a Photo ID
- Have a good credit history
- Minimum order value of €80
During your Flexi-Fi assessment, additional documents such as a recent bank statement, utility bill or payslip may be requested to support your application. Once we have all we need, you’ll receive a credit decision within minutes! It’s that simple!
Finance is available, 0% deposit needed, 6.99% Interest Rate over 2 or 3 years. For further information, please contact a member of our sales department or apply below. Terms & Conditions apply.